T H E W H O ?
The Philippines is a very diverse country that celebrates its great uniqueness. From the skin color of the Filipinos to the rich culture and traditions that we live by, our country truly is one of a kind. I am Juan, and this is Kayumanggi Treasures - the blog that will bring you closer to the treasures of the Land of the Kayumanggis.
I am currently taking up Bachelor of Arts - Major in European Studies in a premier university here in the Philipines. After three years, I plan to take Legal Management as my Master's Degree.
Sports has always been my passion - football, to be specific. I always feel comfortable when playing football because I get to meet a lot of people, friends and enemies alike. Aside from that, it is also a great way to exercise with my fellow players. Unfortunately, due to personal commitments, I have been inconsistent in attending trainings with the team.
"DON'T EVER UNDERESTIMATE THE HEART OF A CHAMPION"
- Rudy Tomjanovich
The quote above stated by retired NBA player and coach Rudy Tomjanovich pretty much says what type of guy I am - optimistic and determined.
1 comments:
:) Nice subtle yet nice
Post a Comment